Are you looking to take your technical/Help Desk career to the next level?
This challenging desktop support role supports the Trading floor users of a multinational banking / financial services institution.
You will work with other IT team members to support Japanese and English systems, Active Directory System Administration, installation of software and patches, building/configuration of laptop and desktop computers, general support for the Windows environment, Microsoft Office (especially Excel), and email (Outlook/Exchange).
Also operate as first contact point for external/in-house application support, telephones, and end-user hardware support (e.g. PC/Monitors).
You will be quick to resolve issues either on the phone or face to face. You will have the confidence to deal with people in an extremely fast paced environment and enjoy the technical mix this role has to offer.
On offer is the chance to join a great team, with continuous encouragement and support in upgrading your knowledge and level of responsibility.
Applicants should be based in Japan, available for interviews in Tokyo at short notice.
- Professional level communication skills in Japanese required
- Intermediate level of English
- Windows 7/10 Professional and understanding of Windows networked environments including DHCP, TCP/IP and Windows registries (relevant Microsoft certification preferred)
- Remote Access experience
- Knowledge of Market Data applications (E.g. Bloomberg, Reuters, Quick, Factset) is a plus.
- Hardware repair including hard disk, video card, and power supply replacement
Ability to adapt to and perform all required duties working in a pressured, fast-paced enterprise IT environment is a must.
Eligible candidates should be based in Japan, available for interviews in Tokyo at short notice.