- Manage the performance of services to customers.
- Ensure that service levels are achieved in line with contracts and that customers’ expectations are met or exceeded.
- Ultimate responsibility for ownership of all customers’ incidents or logged service requests.
- Track the incidents to conclusion in line with SLAs and quality standards.
- Manage critical customer’s incidents, associated to customer communication, activities and any appropriate escalations.
- Provide information about incidents analysis and KPIs.
- Build services relationship with customers and conduct service reviews for key customers.
- Review performance reports, service improvements, service quality and processes.
- Provide management and performance reports
- Strong technical knowledge of Windows 7/10, XP and Active Directory, Mac OS. Knowledge in Unix/Linux.
- Experience in installing and deploying PC hardware and software in a professional setting.
- Ability to support Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Outlook/Exchange or Lotus Notes.
- Understanding of and willingness/ability to expand your knowledge of network designs and related support issues.
- Cisco networking skills/experience will be an advantage.
- Relevant industry certifications (i.e. CCNA, MCITP, MCDST etc.) will add value to your application.
- Ability to communicate in a highly professional manner with users, internal/external customers and business partners.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent customer service/end user management skills.
Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com.