For 25 years, EIRE Systems has provided professional IT Services to multinational corporations operating in Japan, as well as Japanese companies looking to expand into overseas markets.
As a Sales and Accounts Manager
, you will be instrumental in helping us achieve our expansion goals through building relationships with new and established customers, as well as identifying and developing new business opportunities where we can provide our services.
Day-to-day, you will engage Japanese-speaking clients
, and because we are a truly international company, you’ll also have many opportunities to use and develop your English skills!
If you have a background of successfully selling IT Infrastructure Solutions or IT Support and Professional Services to enterprise-level clientele, we would like to talk with you about a fantastic opportunity to join our team.
Is this you? Get in contact with us today!
About this role and accountabilities…
- Direct Sales activities: Generating and following up prospective sales leads
- Meeting potential clients to identify new sales opportunities, as well as identifying new opportunities at existing clients.
- Preparing and presenting business proposals.
- Managing the sales cycle through to closure.
- Account Management: Managing relationships with clients to maintain and strengthen existing business.
- Communicate regularly with key client personnel to understand future IT requirements and identify new business opportunities.
- Solicit feedback on EIRE Systems’ performance and identify areas for improving relationships with our clients.
To effectively fulfill the responsibilities of this role the Sales and Accounts Manager will:
Requirements - What we’re looking for…
- Work closely with Senior Management to develop and understand our business, target markets and market trends in our industry.
- Prepare quotations and proposals.
- Generate ideas for new sales leads and refine sales/marketing materials.
- Work with in-house Recruitment teams to define future recruiting requirements based on client needs.
- Work to define service agreements terms and conditions and assist with closing new contracts.
A little more about us…
- Native-level Japanese communications skills
- Ability to use English in day-to-day business communications and be comfortable working with English-speaking colleagues.
- Direct sales experience and a track record of successfully selling IT solutions and/or related professional services to enterprise-level clientele. Ideally, be knowledgeable on providing managed services and outsourcing solutions (staffing & recruitment knowledge an advantage).
As a company that started up here in Tokyo, EIRE Systems is owned and managed by IT professionals who are originally from Ireland. We have built a truly international business culture, offering a unique blend of Japanese and Western business practices.
Working with our clients we:
- Manage their IT infrastructure and technology upgrade projects.
- Design and implement new technology solutions.
- Support and manage their existing IT environments using our on-site and remote Managed Services and Outsourcing Solutions.
We are driven by our mission to deliver quality and cost-effective IT services that meet our clients’ needs.
Cultivating established relationships and simultaneously developing new ones is a relentless pursuit and we recognize and reward our Sales & Account Management people for their efforts in achieving those goals together with us.