Location: Kobe-shi, Hyogo
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a leading aircraft manufacturer whose customer focus, commercial know-how,
technological leadership and manufacturing efficiency have propelled it to the forefront of the industry.
The company feels, acts and behave as one large family – and creates an engaging and inclusive workplace that favours well-being, fun and trust to drive team work.
We are looking to hire an experienced Helpdesk Engineer to work onsite at our client’s office in Kobe to provide front-line IT support to the local end-users.
- To pick up, resolve, update and close tickets in the ITSM tool ServiceNow.
- To follow up on ticket escalation to other resolver groups and ensure resolution.
- PC deployment using the company's standard master image.
- PC Patch testing and validation.
- IT field service support to local and remote users with regards to desktop, laptop, software, and IT peripheral for incidents and service requests.
- IT field service support for endpoint facilities devices including printers, IP Phones, Video Conference systems, and projectors.
- Provide IT technical support to users including installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Liaise with relevant vendors on the purchase, repair, and maintenance of computers and related IT peripherals.
- Ensure update of knowledge-base articles.
- IT Inventory status update and management.
- To work with the IM East Asia Roof team on System/ Solution Implementation and support on demand.
- Ensure follow-up and status reporting on IT tickets.
- The focal point of contact between the regional IS/IT organization and the local business operation.
- Provide familiarization training to business users in regards to IT tools and services.
- Participate and contribute in the Front Office Operation Meeting.
- Contribute to constantly improving IT services, processes, and procedures.
The Skills Required:
- PC Operating System – Windows 10
- Google Suite/ Microsoft Office 2010
- IPT/UC – Cisco
- WIFI – Cisco
- VPN – Cisco
- Collaboration - Webex
- Email on Mobile – Airwatch
- Identity Access Management – Microsoft Active Directory
- ITSM Portal – ServiceNow
- Knowledge Base - ServiceNow
- Remote Access – SCCM
- Desktop Management – SCCM
- Security – Bitlocker / Mcafee / Symantec
- Application Access Management & Support
Language Skills Requirement:
- Skilled End User Support (desktops, laptops, tablets, printers, mobile phones) on-site.
- Strong technical knowledge for supporting Windows OS. Windows 10 knowledge preferred.
- Experience in installing and deploying PC hardware and software in a professional setting.
- Ability to support Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Outlook/Exchange or O365 and Google Suite of products.
- Japanese + English (should be able to speak to the overseas RIM/NOC team)
- Basic understanding and technical skills to support network devices & server and servers as hands and eyes support to the central RIM / NOC teams.
Eligible candidates must be presently residing in Japan or have permission to work in Japan and able to return to Japan quickly.
- Professional level communication skills using both Japanese and English