to support the ongoing technical administration and related projects planning/execution, working onsite at a major global player in the finance/securities sector.
The environment includes Trader voice technologies - IPC, NICE Trader Voice Recording (NTR) and; mostly Cisco-based IP voice technologies for the standard office phone infrastructure.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Handle all voice related service requests including user set-ups and moves, configuration changes.
- Support network infrastructure change projects and work with the customer to plan and execute projects relating to the voice systems and infrastructure.
- Provide support in all levels including diagnosis the incident, providing corrective action plans, apply problem resolution / break fix; timely escalation/report to the management team
- Conduct post mortems and comes up with action plan to prevent repeated issues and/or improve the resolution time.
- Maintain compliance with corporate policy and standards; maintain the integrity of the production environment.
- Act as local point of contact for vendor and carriers.
- Provide local support to other infrastructure and applications teams for any inter-related issues.
- Support for other major events such as building power up/down, and DR test.
※ Applicants must presently reside in Japan. Applicants not currently residing in Japan may not be connected.
- Professional level English (Japanese skills are considered 'nice to have')
- Hands-on experience supporting enterprise voice technologies - including enterprise Voice PABX, Trader Voice systems, Voice Recording systems, Call Accounting applications, Voice Carrier trunks (vendor management, coordination, relocation), Infrastructure cabling
- Experience in similar positions in a financial institution and/or consulting firm a plus
- General technical understanding of integration of voice technology with LAN and WAN data networks, Firewalls, AD, and Storage
- Good communicator: Able to confidently and respectfully engage and support various front, mid, and back office users across the bank.