For 25 years, EIRE Systems has provided professional IT Services to multinational corporations operating in Japan and Japanese companies who have operations in overseas markets.
As Sales Manager (Cyber Security and Cloud)
, you will be instrumental in helping us achieve our expansion goals, especially in growing our IT Security and Cloud-based services.
If you have a background of successfully selling IT Infrastructure Solutions, IT Security Solutions or Cloud Solutions and Services to corporate clientele, we want to talk with you about this fantastic new opportunity to join our team.
Is this you? Get in contact with us today!
About this role and accountabilities…
To effectively fulfill the responsibilities of this role the Sales and Accounts Manager will:
Requirements - What we’re looking for…
- Educate potential client base concerning security vulnerabilities and the need for ongoing IT security consultancy and services.
- Monitor technology trends and develop competitive insights to improve internal security service offerings.
- Drive an effective customer awareness program to assist clients in maximizing their investment in security for the long-term protection of their businesses.
- Work with internal IT specialists to identify and develop migration/transformation proposals for off-premise cloud-based solutions using, i.e., Azure, AWS, Google Cloud and other similar technologies.
- Arrange and coordinate demonstrations and seminars to educate the user community and further drive sales.
- Identify key resource requirements, including team members and budget needs, and prepare detailed action plans to secure sales.
- Prepare client proposals and presentations, and develop responses to client RFPs.
- Develop a long-term sales plan based on client feedback, market trends, and competitive analysis.
- Work with senior management to fine-tune sales strategies.
- Work with accounting and administration for booking and processing of orders.
A little more about us…
- Experience in an IT security and/or cloud technology sales position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual: Japanese and English.
- Strong business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, able to operate successfully and independently in a fast-paced organization with little supervision.
- University degree or similar third-level qualification.
As a company that started up here in Tokyo, EIRE Systems is owned and managed by IT professionals who are originally from Ireland. We have built a truly international business culture, offering a unique blend of Japanese and Western business practices.
Working with our clients we:
- Manage their IT infrastructure and technology upgrade projects.
- Design and implement new technology solutions.
- Support and manage their existing IT environments using our on-site and remote Managed Services and Outsourcing Solutions.
We are driven by our mission to deliver quality and cost-effective IT services that meet our clients’ needs.
Cultivating established relationships and simultaneously developing new ones is a relentless pursuit and we recognize and reward our Sales & Account Management people for their efforts in achieving those goals together with us.