As a Scrum Master, the key objective is to plan and manage sprint development and production release of new products. This includes leading backlog refinements, sprint planning, daily stand up, Sprint review/demo and sprint retrospectives.
The role will be a part of the Scrum Master Community of Practice that enables sharing of best practices and identifying then implementing improvements to Agile ways of working in APAC IT.
Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban
• Known to Software Development Life Cycle Processes related to Agile methodology and Classic Methodology.
• Tools - JIRA, Confluence, MS Teams and WebEx
• Known to the Processes involved in Onboarding the infrastructure.
• Known to the Application Change and Release processes
• Team management - Estimation, Metrics reporting, anticipating risks, issues and providing early warnings
• Experience of working in an environment with heavy usage of automated testing and DevOps tooling.
• Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
• Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time.
• Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project and Visio.
• Experience in the Insurance Industry is preferred.
• Facilitates Agile ceremonies, including Daily Team Stand-up, Sprint Demo/Review, Sprint Retrospective and Sprint Planning.
• Removes obstacles or impediments to the team's progress, escalates to Delivery Owner and/ or Head as required. Provided regular updates to broader stake holders on status of the sprint.
• Coaches & mentors team members in adopting Agile practices and a truly Agile mindset including ownership, self-organisation & continuous improvement.
• Creates a collaborative environment by coaching the team to employ Agile best practices, ensures all tools and methods in place for teams' success.
• Contributes in Scrum of Scrums to resolve blockers, propose improvements & discuss lessons learnt.
• Protecting the team from outside distractions and interferences.
• Ensuring a good relationship between the team and product owner as well as others outside the team
• Produce and maintain status updates, velocity trackers, product backlogs, release plans, project plans etc. as required.
• Deliver allocated projects/enhancements in line with Chubb frameworks, practices, and processes.
• Continuously improve our practices across the APAC region.
• Be able to comprehend and map complicated interdependencies between application and infrastructure components.
• Be able to think laterally across multiple technology types and define patterns of usage.
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org