Applications Development & Integration Projects
Finance/Securities (Wealth Management)
As an IT Project Manager, be engaged in delivery of Applications development and integration projects for the Wealth Management division of a major global financial institution.
You'll play an important role in ensuring that we deliver IT solutions on budget, on time and within scope.
- Lead the delivery of IT projects, focusing on Wealth Management business in Japan
- Manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at program level
- Drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines
- Assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports
- Liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and signoffs
- Allocate, utilize and direct personnel resources to drive projects to completion
- Work with cross-division IT teams to deliver strategic solutions
- Manage local vendors to comply with the bank’s standard project governance and meet project schedule
- Worked as an IT project manager, focused on the Financial Securities / Investments industry.
- Experienced managing all facets of IT integration projects and successfully met the deliverables
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) projects
- Proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in Agile and Waterfall oriented teams
- Mature and professional communication skills and confidence communicating with all levels in the organization.
- Japanese proficiency preferred.
- Strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and convince
- Adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (non-IT)
- Bachelor’s or equivalent with a focus ideally in computer science or engineering-related subject
- Successful management of vendors in complex projects to meet deliverables, schedules and budgets
- A strong teamwork ethic
- Articulate own thoughts and proven stakeholder management skillsets