Datacenter Operations EngineerEIRE Systems- Singapore
is looking to hire a Data Center Support Engineer for one of its global banking client. You will be primarily responsible for the delivery of operations and support services for the Data Center to global standards, plus documentation and troubleshooting. Operational responsibilities spans multiple Data centers regionally and globally.Job Requirements
- Installation, maintenance, decommission and disposal of all hardware equipment required in the data center.
- Ensuring all documentation is kept up to date in a timely manner and all relevant parties informed of changes.
- Proactive identification of opportunities for service improvement, reliability and resiliency of data center operations.
- Assist in planning and deployment of operational requirements such as rack space, patching and power in Data centers and APAC regional server rooms.
- Act as the daily operational interface for all out-sourced data centerservice providers.
- Rotating on call / overtime as required by the business and direct manager.
- Monitoring and corrective action for all reported and observed events to completion.
- Actively monitor and respond to service requests via Remedy and email.
- Stock, equipment management and tracking, replenishment and ordering
- Strong data centre experience & BAU operational skills
- IT server/storage hardware and data/voice network communications experience (racking/break fix/patching/connectivity) in HPE Server, CISCO UCS Server, DELL EMC Server, DELL EMC/NetApp/PURE/TINTRI STORAGE and CISCO Switches and Routers
- Proven understanding of IT technologies and the associated industry
- Good understanding of IT service delivery within an ITIL methodology, Remedy and ServiceNow ticketing
- Experience with DC critical engineering services, UPS, CRAC, fire suppression, electrical distribution, etc.