Infrastructure Project Manager, Singapore
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager with experience in delivering technology projects in the Banking or Telecom industry.
We are looking for a project manager with experience in delivering technology projects in Banking or Telecom industry.
The ideal candidate should possess the following characteristics:
• Have a record of adeptly managing stakeholders, scope, communication, risk, schedule, quality, resources, and procurement for large, complicated projects.
• Be skilled in leading virtual teams to deliver multiple projects to investment banks at all levels.
• Have working knowledge of MS Project Plus, MS Power Point, etc.
• Possess excellent communication skills, cultural sensitivity, and a high EQ.
• Be able to coach project team members and effectively delegate responsibility.
• Proactively assume all duties and responsibilities and quickly become a contributing member of the team.
• Manage projects from initiation to closure to implement products and services
• Own project P&L
• Report project schedule and cost performance to regional management
• Liaise with branch managers to allocate resources and manage work calendar
• Utilize Change Management system and participate in change management calls
• Lead engineers and SMEs in development of detailed, accurate WBS
• Utilize MS Project to effectively manage complex project schedules
• Adhere to and contribute to the improvement of the organization's standards and processes
• Adhere to customer standards and processes
• Methodically manage project risk
• Run meetings and conference calls with team members and stakeholders w/in and w/o the APAC region
• Maintain meticulous project documentation adhering to standard naming conventions and versioning
• Coach lead engineers in project management
• Assist Sales in RFPs
• Embrace the organization's Service Delivery Excellence culture and manage customer satisfaction with regards to project scope and deliverables.
• The desired candidate should have minimum 10 years of experience in technology demonstrating progressive growth and development in technology engineering and project management, at least 5 years of which should be in Financial Services Industry.
• Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
• The desired candidate should possess excellent interpersonal skills.
• The desired candidate should posses PMP, ITIL, or similar certifications
Powered by CATS