Fantastic in-house recruitment opportunity for a Recruiter / Talent Acquisition professional to help EIRE Systems - a successful IT Managed Services and Consulting business - in executing the our ongoing expansion plans.
We work in a fast-moving, challenging, international environment and our in-house recruitment team is critical to the continued success and growth of our business.
You'll be a key member of a small team, within a flat organisational structure, working closely with senior management and the wider team on a variety of projects and new hiring assignments, contributing directly to the company's ongoing growth and success!
If you're seeking an opportunity to make an impact and be actively involved in every step along the recruitment cycle, this is it!
What you'll do day to day...
- You'll work as key member of a small team, being afforded a high degree of autonomy and be active in driving the technical recruiting efforts in partnership with senior management, technical support, project managers, sales and human resources teams.
- Administrate, facilitate and manage end to end recruitment processes.
- Find, excite, and engage both active job seekers and passive candidates; and ensure a superb candidate experience.
- Create attractive job adverts, and careers oriented marketing content.
- Search pro-actively for talent via social media networks, job portal sites, online tools such as Linkedin, networking meetings, etc.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine technical and cultural fit
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Partner with the business to understand requirements for open positions and contribute to the development of new strategies to engage relevant talent
- Build a pipeline of candidates that we can reach out to for critical Niche skills using traditional and non-traditional sourcing for both current and future job requisitions
- Professional level proficiency in English and Japanese; preferably native level in either Japanese or English.
- Strong communication, time management, and self organization skills.
- Self motivated, goal-oriented and driven to succeed.
- Able to demonstrate a track-record of success, preferably in a similarly fast-paced recruiting role.
- Previous research and recruiting experience desirable but not essential for the right candidate.
- IT business / technical experience a very strong plus.
- Be capable of operating both as a team player and of working independently as required.
Applicants should be based in Japan and available to attend an interview in Tokyo at short notice.