Project Manager - IT Infrastructure
EIRE Systems is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join our team in Hong Kong. You’ll be working with our client, an International Investment Bank, reporting and presenting to C-Level stakeholders on a number of large infrastructure projects. They are looking for a Project Manager with strong regional infrastructure experience with excellent English language skills.
- 10 years of relevant project management experience
- Report on the status of the overall project and component parts
- Help to organize and coordinate multi-stream activities where required in terms of Data Centers, Networks, Desktop Computing, Server / Storage, Monitoring Systems, etc.
- Banking experience a must
- Strong people management and relationship building skills
- Excellent work ethic and quality orientation
- Excellent English skills as you will need to report and present to international senior stakeholders
Please do get in contact for further details.