EIRE Systems is looking to hire a Voice Systems Support Engineer to provide voice network operational support for our multinational corporate clients in Tokyo.
Working with an international technical team, to provide end-user technical support, and assist with day-to-day operations for the telephone systems, dealer boards and voice recording systems.
You'll also have many opportunities to be hands-on with the voice related back-end infra, working with, and escalating to, technical teams outside Japan.
Voice Systems technical/operational support will include but not limited to the following:
- Trader Voice Support
- Phone Handset Support
- Voice desktop move/add/change
- Communications / Coordination, i.e. escalating issues relating to Cisco phone system
- Voice network monitoring and troubleshooting - in communication with internal (global) teams and network/systems vendors (i.e. smart hands support)
- Prepare and execute configuration changes, break-fix and testing
- Prepare and maintain related documents: inventory, diagrams, test plans, project timelines
- Work as part of a team to plan and execute voice networking operational projects - i.e system expansion, upgrades and enhancements.
Language Skills (required):
- Business level of Japanese & English (Speaking / Reading / Writing)
- Fundamental knowledge of IP Telephony and basic ability to support users for Voice Systems related issues.
- VoIP, Call Manager and Voice Mail support. At minimum, be able to monitor, troubleshoot and support (i.e. add pickup groups, forwarding, conferencing etc. and support.
- Advantage (but not a must) to be experienced in the financial industry, supporting Dealing Phones.
- Voice related IP networking experience is a plus
- Troubleshooting, analytical, organizing and vendor communication skills