Contribute to something very BIG!
E-Commerce and other Internet Services - Systems Development projects
The skills you'll need:
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Success managing end-to-end Web-based product projects
- Knowledge, passion for and experience with Agile methodologies
- Technical knowledge: E.g. APIs, web application development and related technologies.
- High English Proficiency (Japanese at an Intermediate level or above is preferred)
As a Project Manager, working with cross-cultural development teams, you'll drive projects from conception through planning and successful execution.
Applicants MUST presently be residing in Japan and be eligible to work full time.
- Plan project timeline and drive team progress accordingly
- Manage all the Scrum and Agile ceremonies
- Coordinate internal/external teams to ensure that all projects are delivered on time within scope and budget
- Communicate proactively; manage stakeholder expectations and enable informed decisions by continuously producing output
- Manage team member roles, scope, time, cost, quality, risk, procurement, stakeholders and communication by applying appropriate project management techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Negotiate and obtain agreement on changes to scope, schedule and budget through the organization’s change management process
- Facilitate meetings efficiently, and create and distribute meetings minutes as needed