View all EIRE Systems Jobs
Project Manager (Infrastructure & Applications)CBD, Singapore
oProject Manager with PMO experience in a Capital Markets technology environment, provides for regional coordination and managing regional initiatives.
oManaging technology initiatives and overall technology group financials working in coordination with global PMO.
oManaging regional execution and coordination of global initiatives in alignment with global program manager.
oProject manage technology initiatives in Capital Markets for successful delivery.
oIn view of both technical and SME knowledge required PM should have BA level experience and on occasion support initial applications as it goes live.
oProvide formal updates on project financials and overall project status to sponsors and stakeholders.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 7-10+ years of IT experience, with 6+ years of PM/BA experience particularly within the investment banking/ capital markets industry.
- 6+ years of experience in project management and software development and/or business (system) analysis or other relevant professional experience
- Experience and application in agile and scrum principles, practices and theory.
- Proven leadership and experience leading projects at regional scale and/or high visibility projects.
- Experience delivering medium to large scale Technology initiatives using appropriate methodologies (Waterfall / SDLC, Agile, etc)
- Understanding of architectural concepts of Infrastructure, APIs, Microservices & SOA, REST
- Good overall Unix/Linux/Wintel/Storage & Network infrastructure experience.
- Cross Asset class experience and product knowledge
- Have managed application and infrastructure migration
- Experience in PMO and technology financials advantageous
- Familiarity with financial accounting and reporting business processes
- Familiarity with Financial products in a Capital Markets context and/or product trade lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to manage senior technology and business stakeholders in order to drive resolution of issues impacting project success
- General knowledge of investment banking and regulatory policy
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work within a global environment
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly evolving environment with little oversight.
- Strong technology aptitude with complete familiarity with MS Project, MS Office, and MS SharePoint assumed
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience