You want to be part of something big and have a real impact?
Join a diverse global team and play a central role in building the next generation of Internet Services that touch hundreds of millions of users across the globe every day.
Our client's Cloud Platform Department manages a large and continuously growing Data Streaming Platform built on Kafka and ELK stack (Elastichseararch, LogStash, and Kibana).
What you will be doing as a Site Reliability Engineer (specializing in Big Data technologies):
- Contributing to the design, development and tuning of Data Streaming Platform.
- Testing and bringing into production new solutions and functions for Data Streaming Platform.
- Help to maintain stability of the Data Streaming Platform
- Trouble shooting in relation to the Data Streaming Platform.
- Automating everything; always.
- Providing best-in-class user support for Data Streaming Platform.
- 6+ years of professional experience in the field of Information Technology
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Linux and shell scripting
- 2+ years of programming experience using Java, Scala, or Python
- Understanding of and Hands-on experience for Data Streaming Platform architecture & components.
- Experience with automation tools such as Chef, Ruby, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Experience with DevOps tools and technology, such as Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Git, IntelliJ, or Eclipse.
- Experience as an Administrator of Data Streaming Platform (Kafka, Nifi, ELK, etc.)
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes;
- Experience with streaming frameworks such as SparkStreaming and/or Flink
- Experience with a major Hadoop distribution (HDFS, Hive/HiveLLAP, MapReduce, Spark on Yarn)
- Experience working with a BI Platform
- Experience with KVS, such as HBase, Couchbase, Cassandra, Redis