The candidate will work as a system support analyst in a global team supporting systems and processes of capability "Manage and Execute Campaigns" but also supporting other business capabilities and systems in the APAC region from Singapore.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communication with business teams, but also technical delivery teams.
- Understand business requests, translate them in clearly implementable requirements, design solutions and prototypes.
- Work with Adobe Experience Cloud (Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target),
- Support business and global system leads handling requests and issues raised from regional business users,
- Work closely with global capability lead, system lead and architecture team for implementing and supporting enhancements on systems.
- Experience working with business stakeholders and working in global environment,
- Experience in Adobe Experience Cloud (Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager),
- Digital Asset Platforms experience (Veeva Vault or similar System) not mandatory, but a plus,
- Experience in documentation of solution architecture, solution and support documentation,
- fluently in spoken and written English, as working closely with teams and business in our focus markets good skills in Chinese or Japanese a plus.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com