is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Singapore and throughout the Asia Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in three main areas:
- IT Managed Services
- Project Management
- IT Consulting
With offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Shanghai
, EIRE Systems is in a position to provide local, regional, and global IT strategy and technology solutions at all levels to our clients.
To support our hiring needs, we are looking to hire Technology Recruiter who can join us earliest
- Sourcing potential candidates via internet, job board advertising, networking, LinkedIn etc.
- Interviewing candidates in person, Skype and on the phone and checking candidates’ references
- Maintaining a database of candidates including details of candidate skill levels, overall strengths, availability, desired compensation, areas of career interest, visa status (foreign candidates), personal details etc.
- Attending meetings with EIRE management to discuss recruiting status, potential opportunities, other relevant issues.
- Defining/compiling job descriptions for each potential recruiting opportunity.
- Tracking opportunities for new hires and compiling resourcing plans.
- Preparing resumes for submission to internal hiring managers and EIRE's clients where appropriate
- Introducing candidates to internal hiring managers and clients
- Conducting follow up meetings with candidates and clients to obtain feedback, and better understand next steps.
- Identifying and developing new recruiting opportunities with EIRE’s clients.
- Discussing with EIRE management contractual and the financial terms of the client.
- Working with EIRE management to facilitate drafting of contracts with clients and candidates.
- Possess background in IT recruiting and/or an understanding of temp staffing/contract recruitment, outsourcing and secondment would definitely give you a head-start in performing successfully in this role.
- Degree or with relevant qualification in either IT / HR / Psychology / Business / Engineering or related
- Ability to understand the requirements and challenges of a growing small to medium scale IT professional services firm and adopt an appropriate recruitment approach.
- Broad, fundamental familiarity with IT and technology infrastructure terminology and concepts.
- A pro-active, hands-on approach to researching, interviewing and short-listing candidates and driving the recruitment process
- A mature and practiced interviewing technique
- Integrity, discretion and professionalism in discharging your duties.
- A highly polished, confident and articulate professional
- High standards of business ethics and integrity - an ethical approach to recruitment
- Fluent written & verbal English skills.
- A track record of hiring across the various cultures in Singapore will give you a strong advantage
- Immediate joining preferred
EIRE Systems Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 13C6743