EIRE Systems is looking to hire a Scrum Master
in Tokyo to support our well known multinational enterprise client. Work in a large enterprise environment in a collaborative team across multiple different departments whilst implementing Agile project management methodologies across the entire organization.Role:
Scrum Master - Digital Projects / Product ManagementRequired Experiences / Competencies:
- Project management / Scrum Master background.
- Consulting background and experiences in process management and platform upgrade to new technology.
- Experience with consumer marketing programs across multiple digital touch points (web, SNS, email, industry marketing tools, database management).
- Office skill (Excel / PPT ): High
- Assisting Product Managers on release planning, prioritization, scheduling and backlog management
- Daily monitoring of project initiatives and status updates.
- Supporting with documentation, setting up meetings and planning sessions, creating meeting notes and prioritization lists, supporting communications to stakeholders, etc.
- Working with PMO team on updating the PBOS functionality for management of the backlog, priorities, and schedule and addressing ways of improving the processes or any bottlenecks.
Language level required:
- Business level of English (both writing and speaking skills)
- Japanese, not required (minimum conversational level a plus)