Further your marketing career with an established and growing medium-scale Information Technology Services company and expand your experience across all core marketing functions!
EIRE Systems has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Marketing Manager whose primary objectives will be to improve the profile of the company from the viewpoints of two key audiences - prospective clients and prospective employees.
As Marketing Manager you’ll drive various initiatives such as;
… all of which will be aimed at increasing brand awareness, market share and revenues in Japan and the Asia Pacific region.
- assisting in the creation of business-winning pitches and proposals
- conceptualization and creating strategic digital marketing campaigns
- developing brand-building social media campaigns
- creating revenue-generating business strategies
Basic Qualification Requirements:
More about what you will be doing…
Planning and Strategy –
- Bilingual - Japanese & English. Fluent or native-level Japanese and intermediate-level English (confidence working in an English-speaking office environment)
- Proven track-record of accomplishments in B2B marketing, ideally in the technology sector. Professional services industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience (Masters/MBA considered an asset)
Build and execute marketing plans with assigned budgets and targets, track marketing opportunities and revenue, and provide monthly reports to executive team outlining results. Work with executive team to build marketing strategy and get buy-in for marketing programs.
Brand Management –
Manage the corporate website, social media channels, blog, newsletter and publicity activities to promote EIRE and build our reputation with prospective clients, partners and employees.
Sales Enablement –
Arm Sales with the tools they need to generate opportunities and close deals (includes collateral, sales material, event support and planning).
Recruitment Marketing -
Together with Recruiting, create inspiring employer branding content and material aimed at strengthening EIRE's employer brand and reaching new talent pools. Own the marketing-related elements of the recruiting strategy, including social media activities and recruiting events.
Events Marketing –
Execute the marketing strategy surrounding any trade shows, partner, or Chamber events by coordinating all logistics, marketing campaigns, and necessary resources, in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
Social Media –
Oversee our social media marketing as part of our overall integrated marketing initiatives; work with internal stakeholders to develop and publish relevant content to help drive brand awareness and establish EIRE as a thought leader in the markets that we serve.
Demand Generation –
Manage EIRE Content and Inbound marketing efforts including campaigns and lead scoring to generate and qualify direct leads for sales; influence existing prospects with content marketing and thought leadership pieces.
Partner Marketing –
Build and maintain relationships with key partners to plan and execute co-marketing programs designed to generate leads for the partners and strengthen partner relationships (this includes webinars, events, and content pieces)
The skills you will need…
- Bilingual - Japanese & English. Fluent or native-level Japanese and intermediate-level English (confidence working in an English-speaking office environment).
- Excellent written communication, editing, and formatting skills.
- Proven integrated marketing expertise with experience across channels (e.g., direct mails, SEO, SEM, content marketing, social media, event marketing, etc.).
- Excellent commercial awareness, able to manage ROI on all marketing investment.
- Strong analytical abilities and the ability to monitor and adapt strategy in response to campaign effectiveness.
- Background in effectively utilizing a range of technology tools for marketing automation; emails, websites, apps, digital advertising, SEO/SEM, social media and digital sales tools.
- Confidence in an information technology services environment with a natural curiosity and desire to stay informed regarding market trends.
- Strong customer-focused and interpersonal communication skills.
- Confidence presenting and representing the company at events and across public media platforms.
- Creativity with an excellent understanding of the importance of quality design in brand communication and exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability to manage third-party suppliers and contractors to ensure the quality of service delivery and that brand guidelines are adhered to.
- The ability to adapt and deliver in a fluid and fast-paced environment.