EIRE Systems- Singapore is looking to hire Service Delivery Manager for its client, a leading International Bank
The Team Lead / Service Delivery Manager is a key member of our onsite Managed Service for Enterprise Data Center Operations and this role will manage the various operational aspects for delivery of the service
In this role you will:
- Manage a team of 6 Data Center Engineers (2 each based in Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo), providing Data Center operations support services.
- Own the operational relationship between EIRE Systems and our client, acting as the primary point of contact for all service issues.
We would expect the successful candidate will have experience managing either an in-house or out-sourced service for IT or Data Center operations. The Team Lead / Service Delivery Manager will be able to demonstrate very strong organizational work prioritization abilities in addition to excellent inter-personal communication, influencing, problem solving and negotiation skills.Responsibilities to include:
- Leadership / People Management
- Directs quality work efforts, team assignments and problem resolution.
- Resource planning, coordination and administration work; including shift schedules and leave requests, time sheets administration etc.
- Hold regular team meetings
- Performance management and development of all direct reports and providing feedback; provides formal and informal training and coaching to team in expected behaviors and activities.
- Monitors and tracks progression of unit goals and objectives.
- Effective management of all disciplinary issues for direct reports
- Service Delivery Management
- Responsible for the quality of the service and delivery of SLAs and performance metrics.
- Review and ensure the maintenance of optimum resource levels necessary for the delivery of the agreed services
- Preparation and presentation of regular service reports
- Provision of timely responses to client escalations.
- Tactical management of operations; ensuring adherence to standard operating procedures
- Continually reviewing and identifying service improvements, whilst managing client commercial expectations and delivery of SLA commitments. Production of proposals to requested changes to existing service
- We would expect the successful candidate will have experience managing either an in-house or out-sourced service for IT or Data Center operations.
- Very strong organizational, inter-personal communication, influencing, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively manage operational teams, working on-site and remotely
- Proven operational management ability: measuring and reporting on operational performance, assessing position and taking appropriate and effective management actions
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively utilize IT Helpdesk / Service Management tools and core management systems.
- ITIL certification, Project Management or other relevant qualifications are preferred.
EIRE Systems- Singapore
EA License Number: 13C6743
EA Registration: R1111956