EIRE Systems is looking to hire a Business Analyst
in Tokyo to support our well known multinational enterprise client. If you have experience working in a large enterprise environment, are interested in working in a collaborative team across multiple different departments and looking for your next move, this could be the role for you.Role:
- Work collaboratively with business, digital, and IS teams while reporting to and following PMO best practices.
- Use demand management function of the PMO system (service now) to streamline, speed up, and archive Business Requirements Documents (BRDs).
- Sufficient technical knowledge to work with technical teams to help translate business requirements into technical documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Author and write up Business Requirements Document (BRD) through the interviewing of stakeholders, facilitation, reviews, sign-off’s process and provide feedback on requirements to the IS / Digital teams during the technical development, UAT, SIT, and go-live phases.
- 5+ years of work experience in either Information Technology, Digital, or business consumer environment.
- 2 years of experience creating and documenting BRDs.
- 2 years of IT business analysis.
- Solid understanding of agile and traditional project management methodologies.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio).
- Experience in working with a project management information system.
- Experience with Demand Management systems (i.e. JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow, etc.) a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, writing, and documentation).
- Should be able to work with little supervision.
- Should be able to work in a team environment.
- Should have a very good understanding of each phase of the SDLC working with Waterfall and Agile-Scrum.
- Should be able to create simple to complex BPM (Business Process Management). Is skilled in using various methods to discover, model, analyze, measure in order to document, improve, optimize, and automate business processes).
- Well versed with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook, Visio).
- English fluency (read/write) required, Japanese is an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree (or 4 years of equivalent work experience), preferably in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
Eligible candidates should be based in Japan and available for interviews in Tokyo at short notice.