EIRE Systems is looking to hire an IT Trainer in Tokyo to support our well known Japanese multinational professional services enterprise client. If you have experience working in a large enterprise environment, creating, implementing, conducting and continuously improving existing and new training programs and looking for your next move, this could be the role for you.
Role and Responsibilities:
The IT Trainer is responsible to create, implement, conduct and continuously improve existing and new training programs and to contribute IT projects.
The IT Trainer is Responsible To:
• Create, implement, conduct and continuously improve existing and new training programs.
• Conduct and monitor the quality of delivery through surveys and provide feedback and improvement recommendations to the team or relevant business stakeholders.
• Actively interact with other members of the IT team and staff from other divisions across various groups to understand learning needs and any changes to internal systems or operational processes.
• Identify opportunities to optimize an existing or new training requirements.
• Prioritize requirements effectively and complete tasks with minimum supervision.
• Solid written and oral communication skills in Japanese and English.
• Able to work independently, absorb information rapidly, be self-planning and take the initiative to solve conflicts/issues, be persistent and meet commitments.
• Structured approach, precision and attention to detail.
• Capable of managing multiple tasks at once and meeting commitments; positive attitude even in stressful situations.
• Act with honesty, integrity, and personal ethics.
• Strong sensitivity for cultural differences and significant global acumen.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related field.
• At least 3 years of working experience ideally with experience in Training or similar role.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
• Experience with CRM and / or ERP applications is a big plus.
• Previous experience working in a global IT team highly desirable.
Eligible candidates should be based in Japan and available for interviews in Tokyo at short notice.