EIRE Systems has an exciting new opportunity in Singapore for an energetic, highly motivated Windows Server Engineer to work for our Insurance client
- Take a leading regional responsibility for server support, project delivery and all control functions within the APAC server estate, including: technical projects, deployment & delivery and server infrastructure engineering disciplines.
- Manage multiple initiatives that further transform and optimize the APAC server environment, being accountable for the successful delivery of server initiatives and ensuring they are on time and within agreed budget.
- Being the driving force for all server engineering activities within the APAC server estate.
- Communicating and collaborating with key global technology teams, ensuring that best practices and standards are agreed at a global level and deployed regionally for all compute initiatives.
- Proficient in business and technical communications both written and verbal.
- As a technical expert, demonstrate an in-depth view of the server/compute infrastructure, providing direction and feedback in the evaluation and amendment of documented deployment configurations and operational guidelines.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead incident investigations and root cause analysis, managing the service to support the Incident/Problem Manager, the Technology Service owner and deliver a quality operation to the consumers of Distributed Compute Platform Services
- Adapts well to change, self-motivated, inquisitive and collaborative plus a good problem solver.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant technical skills and experience managing enterprise servers.
- Microsoft Windows Server OS 2008, 2012, 2016
- Virtualization hypervisors VMWare ESX SRM, vCentre, MS HyperV
- Intel server hardware including HPE, Cisco UCS, Dell EMC
- Citrix Director, Storefront, XenApp, XenDesktop
- Active Directory management including file services and permissions
- Virtual Desktop management & deployment
- Excellent communication, relationship management and logical reasoning skills
- RHEL 6.9 to 7.4 OS familiarity
- Cloud migration and deployment experience in MS Azure, AWS
- Scripting experience using Powershell
- MS SCCM management including package deployment
- ITIL (Best practice processes, service support and service delivery disciplines)
- Experience with Storage Platform admin (Tintri, PURE, XtremIO) is a big “plus”
- Preferred experience in Banking/ Financial industry
EIRE Systems- Singapore
EA License Number: 13C6743
EA Registration: R1111956