Senior Network Engineer
Monitor, configure and Troubleshoot Network support services to our business centres.
• Work with team to ensure accuracy of designs, standards compliance, stable change management of the company network.
• Coordinate with regional IT teams on Services and Infrastructure projects.
• Proficient in Design, configure, implement and troubleshoot the data & telecommunications network’s, Cisco network
equipment, including but not limited to routers, switches, firewall, wireless networks and Access Control Servers.
• Produce detailed design documentation based on architectural standards, Implementation planning, Deployment
Support, Software Strategy, System troubleshooting, performance engineering and Optimization, Maintenance strategy,
configuration Changes and Knowledge Transfer.
• Monitor and alert team for any abnormality / outages in the network.
• Manage Network inventory
• Take part in any other regional IT initiatives as directed by the HQ.
Primary Technical Skills
• Hands-on experience with Cisco LAN/WAN troubleshooting.
• Experience with Microsoft Windows, Mac and/or Linux desktop operating systems in a network.
• Knowledge in MS Office suits, iPhone and Android smart devices support.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, IT, or similar disciplines) is required.
• 6- 7 years of experience (Less experience will be considered for Network Engineer)
• Holder of CCNA/CCNP/CCDP, CCIE – Routing & Switching (Preferred)
• Strong understanding / experience in TCP/IP – IPV4 & IPV6 (Added Advantage)
• Very strong Cisco Routing and Switch / Data Networking skills
• Advanced knowledge of routing protocols including OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP. Strong BGP knowledge required.
• End-to-end QOS knowledge across a Cisco LAN/WAN infrastructure.
• Extensive experience in Layer 2 & Layer 3 technologies
• Datacenter move or Datacenter Build Experience viewed strongly
• Automation and scripting skills in shell and Perl is a plus
• Capable of handling complex network issues and delivering customer-focused service support under high pressure
• Solid experience in network troubleshooting, implementation, co-ordination, communication, problem-solving and
• Good team player but able to work independently with minimum supervision, proactive and able to work under pressure
• Excellent and up to date technical skills
• Ability to work independently with good time management
• Keen eye for details
• Good verbal and written communication skill
Powered by CATS