Project Manager, Singapore
The extent of Process Transformation involvement in projects depends on the ownership, nature, scale and complexity of each. For some projects, Process Transformation runs the initiative from inception through to implementation of the solution. Process Transformation also acts as Product Owners for particular systems or initiatives where Agile development processes are used – this involves managing prioritisation of enhancement and development requests received from multiple stakeholders.
• Organize workshops and deep-dives with SMEs and Stakeholders, understand and document business requirements based on project scope
• Problem analysis and definition of functional change to be added to the product backlog, based on business requirements
• Coordinates with Stakeholders to build business case and prioritise the change request
• Work closely with product owner(s) and global project manager(s) to allocate prioritised work to development team
• Monitor and follow up with implementation delivery, testing and release; report on progress against plan
• Lead discussions in steering groups and working groups as required.
• Identify and report risks and issues.
• Manage or co-ordinate acceptance testing in line with testing strategy, and obtain sign off from Stakeholders.
• Participate in post-implementation reviews to identify lessons learnt and ensure benefit realisation
• Participate in the continuous improvement of GMOP processes and quality standards.
• Proven ability to understand and manage the sensitivities of stakeholders at different levels
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, with different areas and levels within the organization
• Knowledge of structured business analysis (e.g. process flow, functional requirements, scenario analysis, sequence and activity diagrams) techniques.
• Competent with MS products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
• At least 5 years experience working in Financial Services, especially Investment Banking
• Product Knowledge: Securities (Cash Equity and Fixed Income), FICC
• Knowledge of Operational processing (trade capture, confirmation, settlements & payments, lifecycle management, asset servicing)
Powered by CATS