Job Profile: Senior lead Qlikview Consultant
- Implement the 3-tier architecture (Data-Extraction, Data-Modeling and Application Development) as recommended in QlikView best practices guide.
- Perform detailed data analysis/data profiling (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples).
- Ensure a focus on data quality by developing data standards such as a common business vocabulary, naming conventions, data standards and transformation rules.
- Develop a robust data model that will support the current requirements and future business growth utilizing Agile Methodology.
- Create QVD’s & updated on timely basis as database updates. Develop ETL Scripts while loading the data, resolved Circular Relationships, Synthetic Keys.
- Implement data level security using Section access that hides selected areas of the dashboard & filters data dynamically depending upon user privileges.
- Do performance tuning by analysing and comparing the turnaround times between SQL and QlikView.
- Write functions, packages, procedures, triggers and views in PL/SQL if required for performance tuning.
- Perform Unit, System and User Acceptance Testing and Performed Data Validation for all the reports and dashboards generated from various database sources.
- Develop different apps in qlikview like NPrinting etc.
- Lead qlikview developers or offshore team and able to suggest optimize approach of development to
meet the business requirement and review their deliverables and effort before UAT.
- Provide input on proposing, evaluating and selecting appropriate design alternatives which meet client requirements and are consistent with client’s current standards and processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must be a Senior level consultant (Preferably 10+ years) with some experience as Team Lead
- Confident in dealing with senior management and ability to explain technical terms in business friendly language to senior management
- 8+ years of experience in architecture, development, and deployment of information delivery systems with extensive focus on DataWarehouse/Business Intelligence using QlikView 11.x/10.x/9.x etc.
- Domain experience includes Pharmaceutical, Healthcare.
- 5+ years of extensive experience in Full Life Cycle Development including Analysis, Design, Implementation and Maintenance of different analytical applications using QlikView suite of Products (QlikView Server, Publisher and QlikView Enterprise).
- Expertise in working with diverse business users to understand the requirements and develop a robust data model that will support the current requirements and future business growth utilizing Agile Methodology.
- Strong Knowledge in designing and developing Data marts, Data Warehouse using Multi-dimensional models such as Snow Flake and Star Schema.
- Proficient in design and development of various Dashboards using chart (Drill down & Cyclic Grouping), List Box, Input Field, Table Box, Containers and Calendar & Date Island
- Experience in Using QlikView Functions (Date and Time, Keep, Join, Mapping, String & Input Fields.
- Experience with QlikView sheet objects including multiple charts types, Trends, KPI’s, Bookmarks, Pivoting, custom requests for Excel Export, Fast Change and objects to accommodate KPI’s into Dashboards.
- Strong Database experience in Oracle, Exasol etc.
- Strong Communication, Organizational and Interpersonal Competencies along with Detail-oriented and problem solving skills in the technology arena and able to communicate with business in business term.
- Should have excellent communication, leading team & project management capacity
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes